Ingredients – Serves 1
- 100g Pork loin steak
- 250g Long grain rice (we pre-boiled rice)
- 113ml Sunflower oil
- A handful frozen garden peas
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Salt & Pepper
- Prepare a medium frying pan on a low heat.
- Remove the extra pork’s fat and dice it into small cubes as shown in the video.
- You can now increase the heat to high for the pan to get really hot.
- Place pork in frying pan and let it get a nice brown colour.
- Add already cooked rice and green peas to the pan and give all a gentle stir.
- When all ingredients reach a high temperature, stir in the beaten eggs. The egg will cook very quickly as pan is very hot so be quick to stir it in immediately.
- Season with salt and pepper and give it another stir.