In this super easy and tasty ravioli recipe we are going to saute the shallot, garlic and mushrooms and deglaze the frying pan with the frangelico liqueur. This liqueur has a hazelnut flavour which gives the sauce that unique nutty flavour, it’s really worth to try!
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 18 Ravioli (we used chicken and chorizo Ravioli but you can choose your own flavour)
- 100g button Mushrooms, sliced
- 100g oyster Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 2 Shallots, peeled and chopped
- 200ml Double Cream
- 100ml Frangelico liqueur
- 30g Pine nuts
- Salt & Pepper
- Medium pot
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large serving spoon
- Shallow baking tray
- Prepare a pot of hot water, add some oil and salt and bring it to the boil.
- Add ravioli and cook according to package instructions or until they all float to the surface of the water.
- Heat a frying pan and add some oil. Add sliced mushrooms, shallots and garlic.
- Cook ravioli then turn grill and frying pan on and add some oil.
- Slice the mushrooms then cook the shallots, garlic and mushrooms in the hot pan.
- Add Frangelico liqueur and reduce by 3/4.
- Drain ravioli, leave in colander and add some oil so they do not stick.
- Add cream to the pan and bring to the boil.
- In the meantime toast pine nuts for about 5 minutes under the grill.
- Add ravioli to the sauce, mix together and serve.
- Garnish with the toasted pine nuts on top.