Skip to content
- 5 eggs
- Small bunch of spinach
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 200g ricotta or soft spreadable cheese
- 100g smoked salmon
- Salt & pepper
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Preheat oven 180c/ gas mark 4.
- Wash and chop spinach and leave on side to drain well.
- Whisk the eggs, add parmesan and finally spinach. Combine well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour in mixture to cover whole surface. Pat down spinach with a spatula.
- Place in oven and leave for about 15-20 mins.
- Take out and leave to cool completely.
- When cooled place another baking paper on top and turn the whole thing upside down to be able to remove the other baking paper.
- Start filling in by spreading ricotta or soft cheese then smoked salmon. Roll it as in a roly-poly and wrap in baking paper. Put in fridge for about 2hrs.
- Slice and serve.