Ingredients – Serves 2
- 500g Duck breast
- 1 packet Egg noodles
- 10 florets Broccoli
- 2 Spring onions
- 4 tbsps Hoisin sauce
- Dash Sunflower oil
- Pre-heat oven on maximum gas mark.
- Prepare a roasting tray and place duck breasts skin side down. Season and put in oven bottom shelf.
- Prepare a medium pot with water, add salt and oil, cover it and bring to a boil. This will be used for the noodles.
- Prepare another pot with water for the broccoli, small one. Add some salt and bring to a boil too.
- Prepare a frying pan and turn it on a low heat, add some oil and leave until really hot.
- In the meantime start cleaning and chopping the broccoli, florets florets.
- Add noodles to the big pan and the broccoli to the small pan now. This should only take 3 minutes for both to be done. If you like the broccoli softer, leave it to boil further.
- Slice the spring onions and add them to the frying pan.
- Noodles should be ready by now, drain them and put them in the spring onions pan together with the broccoli. Give it a gentle stir, a pair of tongs will help.
- Season with salt and pepper if you wish and add your Hoisin sauce.
- The duck should be ready by now. You can always cook it further to your likings.
- Slice the duck and plate.