Ingredients – Serves 3
- 3 Rib-eye Steaks (roughly 170g per person)
- 3 Brioche Bun
- 3 shallots
- Leaf lettuce
- 3 Egg yolks
- 6 slices Cheese of your choice
- 6 slices Tomatoes
- 3 tsp English mustard
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Salt
- Dash Sunflower oil
- Put on the grill and start heating up a frying pan on a very low heat.
- Start chopping the shallots and meat and put in a small bowl.
- Add salt, English mustard and egg yolks, combine well and give it a round shape with your hands. For kids we omit the salt and use only egg yolks.
- At this point, if you have time, you can leave it for an 1hr in the fridge for a better binding result.
- Drizzle your heated pan with some oil and place burger patty to be cooked to your liking.
- You can place your buns under the grill now and turn burger patties to cook onto other side.
- Start preparing the tomatoes and cheese and any other item you’d like on your burger.
- For cheese and tomato, you can put these straight onto the cooking burger and under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Make sure you keep an eye on the buns under the grill!!
- Plate your burger and enjoy.