Ingredients – Serves 1
- 170g Rib-eye Steak (or another good quality meat)
- 1 Brioche Bun
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 slices of your choice of Cheese
- 2 slices Tomato
- 1 Egg yolk
- Dash Sunflower oil
- Put on the grill and start heating up a frying pan on a very low heat.
- Start chopping the meat and when properly chopped put it in a small bowl.
- Add salt, english mustard and egg yolk, combine well and give it a round shape with your hands. For kids we omit the salt and use only egg yolk.
- At this point, if you have time, you can leave it for an 1hr in the fridge for a better binding result.
- Drizzle your heated pan with some oil and place burger patty to be cooked to your liking.
- You can place your buns under the grill now and turn burger patty to cook other side.
- Start preparing the tomatoes and cheese and any other item you’d like on your burger.
- For cheese and tomato, you can put these straight onto the cooking burger and under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Make sure you keep an eye on the buns under the grill!!
- Plate your burger and enjoy.