This simple but very tasty hamburger recipe will never let you down, wheather it is for kids or grown-ups. Even if you are terrified to step into your own home kitchen to cook for yourself or for your lovely family, you will be able to do this very but tasty hamburger. For the pate we are using rib eye steak and we continue to enhance the flavour by adding the egg yolks, salt, some english mustard and shallots. We pack that all up in a brioche bun full of flavour to make it even richer.
Ingredients – Serves 3
- 3 Rib-eye Steaks (roughly 170g per person)
- 3 Brioche Bun
- 3 shallots
- Leaf lettuce
- 3 Egg yolks
- 6 slices Cheese of your choice
- 6 slices Tomatoes
- 3 tsp English mustard
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Salt
- Dash Sunflower oil
- Non-stick frying pan
- Small bowl
- Large knife
- Chopping board
- Baking paper
- Put on the grill and start heating up a frying pan on a very low heat.
- Start chopping the shallots and meat and put in a small bowl.
- Add salt, English mustard and egg yolks, combine well and give it a round shape with your hands. For kids we omit the salt and use only egg yolks.
- At this point, if you have time, you can leave it for an 1hr in the fridge for a better binding result.
- Drizzle your heated pan with some oil and place burger patty to be cooked to your liking.
- You can place your buns under the grill now and turn burger patties to cook onto other side.
- Start preparing the tomatoes and cheese and any other item you’d like on your burger.
- For cheese and tomato, you can put these straight onto the cooking burger and under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Make sure you keep an eye on the buns under the grill!!
- Plate your burger and enjoy.