- Small bunch fresh Spinach
- 1 Mango
- Half a Pineapple
- 1 Banana
- 50ml Natural Yogurt
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Strawberry and a pinch of Chia seeds for garnish
- Start chopping off the long stalks of your spinach and give it a thorough wash, leave it on the side to drain.
- Roughly chop the mango and banana, place in blender. Add the yogurt.
- Start peeling the pineapple (watch video at 2:56 to see how) and roughly chop it to add it to the blender.
- Now add the spinach, lemon juice, honey and water.
- Start blending it on medium speed until all is blended well and smooth enough to your liking.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a strawberry, a piece of pineapple and chia seeds.