- 1 sea bass, gutted and scaled
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, washed and roughly chopped
- a handful of pitted green and black olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- fresh basil
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Small bowl
- Oven proof roasting tray
- Pre-heat oven on mark 7
- Score the sea bass from both sides of the fillet (watch video at 8:48 to see how). Place it on a piece of foil.
- For the salsa, prepare a small bowl and mix all the ingredients together. Finally drizzle a good amount of olive oil and give a good stir.
- Pour the salsa all over the sea bass and make sure you close the foil tightly so that no steam can escape whilst cooking (watch video at 7:05 to see how).
- Transfer the sea bass onto a roasting tray and place in oven. Leave to cook for around 20 minutes.
Tip: To remove the bones, click here for an easy method!