A very simple and easy to do treat enjoyable throughout the year but we love doing these at Christmas time so kids can help and it will be a fun and not-so-messy-family-day in the kitchen!
- 500g plain disgestive biscuits
- 400g condensed milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- some desiccated coconut
- a handful of walnuts, crushed
- 1 shot of Brandy or Vermouth
- Using an electric blender, crush the biscuits until the are almost fine crumbs.
- Add cocoa, shot brandy and condensed milk. Give it a good mix so everything is combined well.
- Scoop up a spoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball between the palms of your hands. Mixture will be sticky but don’t worry keep on rolling until you get the desired ball shape. Roll them into the coconut and serve!