Skip to content
Ingredients – Serves 3
- 2 dozens Ravioli (we used pumpkin Ravioli but you can choose your own flavour)
- 5 button Mushrooms
- 225g oyster Mushrooms
- 50g Pine nuts
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 3 Shallots
- 100ml Double Cream
- 200ml Frangelico
- Salt & Pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Medium pot
- Non-stick frying pan
- Large serving spoon
- Shallow baking tray
- Turn the grill on.
- Prepare a pot of water, add some oil and salt to it and bring it to the boil.
- Start heating up a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Add some oil.
- Start peeling and slicing shallots, garlic and mushrooms. Add all to the frying pan and give a gentle stir. Leave until are softened.
- Add ravioli to the boiling water. Read package instructions for cooking time but you should know they are ready when ravioli rise to the surface of the water.
- Add Frangelico to the mushroom pan and let it reduce by 3/4. Once reduced add the cream. Give a gentle stir.
- Place the pine nuts on a shallow baking tray and place under grill for a few minutes.
- Drain ravioli and leave on the side until sauce and pine nuts are ready.
- Season the sauce with some salt and pepper and you can now start plating.
- Garnish with pine nuts.